Wednesday 25 November 2015

Vastu, Astrology and Numerology

In this blog, I’ll be sharing the connection between vastu shastra, astrology and numerology. Firstly, I would like to tell you that all these mystic sciences are connected with each other. If you make alterations in any one field whether it is vastu, astrology or numerology, the other two starts getting aligned with the universal sub-consciousness and the energies around you forces you to balance the other two fields.

In our daily routine, most of the time we work according to our thoughts that arise from our conscious mind. But the conscious mind is limited to a very small level and it can handle at most 3 tasks at a time. The major functionality is controlled by the sub-conscious mind which is controlling millions and trillions of functions at a time whether we are awake or we are in a state of sleep. The sub-conscious mind is also responsible for attracting wealth and prosperity in our lives.

The sub-conscious mind is a blueprint of the space in which we are living or working, home, office or factory. Therefore, the decisions that you take in your life daily are governed by the vastu of your home. These decisions can be made gainful by balancing the space as per vastu principals. This is the reason why we say that we can change the programing of your sub-conscious mind by altering the space in which you are living with the help of vastu solutions and remedies.

Let me give you some examples from various case studies that I have done. I have shared a case study earlier about my friend’s mother who was suffering from depression and when I made some changes in her signatures, she got healed in a very short span of time. To read full case study, click here. When I visited my friend’s place, I found green color in WestNorthWest direction, the direction of Depression and Low Moods. I told my friend’s mother to change her signatures and also told my friend to remove green color from WestNorthWest direction. They agreed to change the signatures immediately but they were resisting to change the green color at that point of time. I told them to change the signatures for then only and told aunt to practice new signatures 108 times daily. After 2 days, friend called me up for asking the beneficial color for WestNorthWest direction as per the energies of their home and they removed the green color later.

There is one another case in which the client consulted me for asking the beneficial gemstone for him. He was suffering from relationship problems and there was no stability his career. After studying his horoscope, I gave him a Yellow Sapphire for getting rid of the problems that he was facing. After 4 weeks, I called my client for having the feedback. He told me that things are much better now as compared to earlier and when I asked him if he had made some changes at his home, he told me that they have started repaint work at their home. When I asked him about the color of SouthWest direction, the direction of relationships and stability, the client told me that they have changed the color of that direction from Red to Offwhite. Red color is the color of fire and it was causing all the problems related to relationships and instability in career.

Similarly, when a space gets balanced with the principles of vastu shastra, your sub-conscious mind will automatically choose what is beneficial for you and repels those people and things which may hamper your future growth. So, it is always beneficial to balance your home, office and factories as per vastu principles to get the best in life.

Thanks for reading and appreciating.

With Best Regards

Vastu Consultant
Abhishek Goel
(Author of, "The Journey of Vastu Shastra")

www.vastuabhishek.com
E - vastuabhishek@gmail.com
M - +919999591156

No comments:

Post a Comment