Wednesday 13 November 2013

Vastu Shastra - The Lunch Box Factory

This is a Vastu Case Study of a Factory which is into the manufacturing of Lunch Boxes and its internal Plastic Food Containers.

The client is a Family friend who is running this Factory. He was performing very well in his business and he has a good name in his market. 

We bought some Lunch Boxes from them for gifting purpose and we also started using their Lunch Boxes personally as well. I was also using the same Lunch Box for carrying my Lunch to the office.

Due to heavy work loads, I always get late for Lunch. The average time at which my mother packs the Lunch for me is about 9 a.m. And the average time at which I open it in the office is between 3-4 p.m. 

There were many times I found that the food packed in it has been spoiled and is not good to eat. I used to throw the entire contents of my Lunch Box and I had to order my food from outside which was an irritating thing for me. 

I gifted the same Lunch Box to one of my close friend. He also called me and told me the same thing that the Lunch Box that I had gifted him is not good. He also asked me that why is it happening because the Lunch Box is of a good brand. He asked me whether I got cheated by the shopkeeper by delivering some low quality stuff in the name of a good brand. 

I told my friend about my relations with the owner of that Branded Lunch Boxes. My friend, in a very casual way, told me to check the Vastu of the Factory in which the Lunch Boxes were made. But that casual talk became serious for me. I was curious to know the reasons behind this happening. 

I called my Uncle, the Factory Owner and discussed the complete scenario with him. He was depressed to hear that and told me that he was getting the same kind of complaints from many of his vendors. He asked me, if I can provide him any solutions in Vastu. He sent me the plans of his Factory. I studied them and discussed about the complete working of the Factory with the client. 

Everything seems good to me while studying the Factory Plans. The Entrance was good, color combinations were Ok, the machinery was placed in proper locations as per Vastu, all good. 

I visited the factory to find out the root cause of the problems. On my site visit, I told my client to take me to a particular area of that big factory, which is the EastNorthEast Direction. EastNorthEast lies between NorthEast and East and it governs Freshness, Recreation and Rejuvenation in a particular space.

Answers to all the questions that were popping in my head were lying there in the form of all the scrap material and waste items of the Factory. I asked the client about it. He told me that we have started collecting scrap and wastage in this area from past 6 months only which was also the same period in which the rejections boost up. 

I told him to clear that area completely and also placed a scenery of Fresh Flowers choosing some specific color of Flowers there. 

After 15 days of implementing the changes, the next lot that they created was free from rejections and there were no complaints in that lot. The other lots created after the treatments were also good and went without any Rejections and Complaints. 

With Best Regards

Vastu Consultant
Abhishek Goel
(Author of, "The Journey of Vastu Shastra")

To Join our Upcoming Advance Vastu Courses, Click - http://www.vastuabhishek.com/vastu-course

www.vastuabhishek.com
E - vastuabhishek@gmail.com
M - +919999591156
https://www.facebook.com/vastuexpertabhishek

No comments:

Post a Comment