Thursday 28 November 2013

Vastu Case Study - Friend got Married and His Mother Won Over Depression

Dear Readers, In this post, I am going to share the vastu case of one of my close friend and also would like to share How merely changing the signature of an individual, How Life can be changed.

My Friend's mother was suffering from severe Depression. She used to visit her Doctor twice a week for the treatment.

My Friends asked me one day, Yaar, Do you have anything in Vastu that can help my mother to come out of this depression problem. I asked him the reasons for it. He said, nobody in my house knows about the reasons of my mother's depression.

He said, I think she is worried about my marriage. We all are working and we left home in the morning. She stays at home alone with the burdens of all the daily routine tasks. She needs someone to stay with her.

I told my friend that why don't you get married then. He told me that his parents are looking for it but whenever they find a suitable match, things wont get finalized.

I asked him again, My Dear, What do you want me to do? Should I work for you to get married or Should I work on your Mother's Depression problem?

He said, Bhai, I just want my mother to be OK and Happy.

His work got started and he appointed a draftsman for making his to-the-scale home plans.

We met the next evening and He told me that he will get the scaled plans by tomorrow. I said ok and we started our chit chat.

He asked me, Yaar tell me one thing. You only treat things with Vastu Shastra. I asked him, what do you want to say? He said, I have heard about Feng Shui, Astrology, Numerology, etc. Do you know something about it?

Something clicked in to my mind. I asked my friend the name of his mother. He told me the name. I signed with my friend's mother's name on a piece of paper and asked my friend whether his mom's signature matches with it a little bit.

At that point of time, He got goosebumps all over his body and he was looking straight in to my eyes, Stunned. He said, How can you do this Bro? My mom's signatures are like that only. She is the signing authority in my Father's business. He took out a cheque from his wallet which was signed by his mother and the signatures were 90% matching.

The other day, I met Aunty and told her to change her signatures with the one that I have modified for her. I told Aunty to sign at least 100 times in a day whenever she gets time.

The signature change was done and I got the plans of his Home.

After studying the Home plans, I found the presence of Green Color in WestNorthWest, the zone of Depression and Low Moods, which was the reason for the depression of my friend's mother.
There was a Green Planter in West, because of which, Friend's Marriage was not getting finalized.

The Planter was removed and Green Color was changed to White.

A picture of Pair of Love Birds was also hanged in SouthWest.

With Immense Happiness, In just 30 days, Aunty Ji is not going to the Doctor any more and my Friend is now married. :)

Thanks for reading and appreciating.

With Best Regards

Vastu Consultant
Abhishek Goel
(Author of, "The Journey of Vastu Shastra")

To Join our Upcoming Advance Vastu Courses, Click - http://www.vastuabhishek.com/vastu-course

www.vastuabhishek.com
E - vastuabhishek@gmail.com
M - +919999591156
https://www.facebook.com/vastuexpertabhishek

No comments:

Post a Comment